To claim your free £10 voucher, you must follow the below steps. We reserve the right to cancel any order we deem not strictly valid.
- You MUST access your dating site of choice by clicking through one of our links. This ensures the site can track that you came from datingpriceguide.co.uk and that you are eligible for the voucher
- You MUST send me an email (email@example.com) detailing your name, address, the date you joined your dating site & an order number (if applicable – if you can attach a picture of your receipt, then even better) within 48 hours of joining.
- Wait for me to get back to you. I will reply within 5 days, usually sooner!
Whats the Catch?
No catch what so ever. I get a little bit of commission if you click through my site, so I think that its only fair you get a slice!
There are a few points I need to make:
- The voucher can only be paid on new accounts. So if you have already signed up you will need to create a new account, with a new email address to claim the offer
- If you use a discount code or get additional money off of the normal price, either from me or another site, the voucher offer will be void
- The voucher will be sent out within 4 weeks of receiving your lovely email, it will more than likely be sooner, but 4 weeks gives me enough time.
- The voucher is limited to 1 per person, per dating site account (eHarmony/match.com account etc)
- If you click through to the dating site via any other site, I will not be able track you, so your voucher will not be valid. AKA just sign up direct from clicking through me!
- This offer applies to UK memberships only and the voucher will only be sent to users based in the UK
- I reserve the right not to send you the voucher if I think you are trying to rip me off!